Since we love Mexican food so much in our home, my husband and I are constantly on the lookout for new ways to make our favorites, like tacos. Tacos are a definite classic! The neat thing is that there are so many ways to make them. (And we are slowly convincing our picky daughter Ginny that they are worth eating, too.)
This recipe for Chicken Ranch Tacos looked too tempting and easy to pass up. I love chicken tacos!
I started off with 3 cups of cooked chicken. I had 2 cups ready to go from my freezer that I had defrosted, left over from a roast chicken, plus I added 1 cup cooked chicken I got at the grocery store. I put all the chicken in a large skillet to warm up.
Now, I served it with all the taco fixings: salsa, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, and even more Ranch dressing! Super simple and very tasty!
- 3 C. cooked chicken (shredded or strips are fine)
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1/2 C. Ranch dressing
- Taco Shells or Tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Taco Sauce
- Warm up the chicken in a large skillet for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the taco seasoning and mix into the chicken.
- Pour in the Ranch dressing. Blend together well and allow to heat through, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with taco shells or tortillas along with all your favorite taco fixings.