I love photos and photography. I always have. One day I hope to have a DSLR camera so I can really play with photography and have fun with it. I still own my manual 35-mm camera but since taking film photos means developing film (an expensive prospect any more), I usually use my four-year-old point-and-click digital camera that seems to be on its last days (many functions and options don’t work any more).
All that said, I think I take more pictures on my phone. Why? Instagram, of course!! I can take a picture, edit it, and post on Facebook and Twitter (or just Instagram) in an instant. Easy peasy! Not only that, I get to look at other people’s photos. I love following friends and family most, but I also follow other moms and dads that make me feel less alone in the world.
I try to restrain myself and not post too much. I really do. Most of the time I’m good about pacing myself. Other times, I’ll post multiple pictures in an hour. I think that might be a sign that I’m an Instagram addict.
If you follow me on Instagram, you might learn a few things from me. Here are 10 photos from my Instagram feed so I can show you what I mean.
1. My family loves working in the yard!
2. My youngest has her own sense of style and really loves layers!
3. I feed this style addiction by buying my girls more clothes!
4. I occasionally make questionable fashion choices.
5. My girls are very loving!
6. I keep my girls entertained even on garage sale day!
7. I’m too curious for my own good. I can’t help but wonder why two of the stick people are missing. (And my imagination comes up with a ton of possibilities.)
8. I work my girls to the bone in the garden! Like I said with #1, we love yard work!
9. My oldest is excited about almost everything!
10. I LOVE baseball and do take the occasional selfie; usually at the same time.
Are you on Instagram? What types of photos do you take?